Our Performance Training Company programs are an excellent preparation for a future in the performing arts (which is always most possible for the “Triple Threat” singer/ dancer/ actor) and an invaluable breadth program for the future classical dancer.
Every Company Member is given a program which includes group Technique courses in all the disciplines offered in the School. Access to all group instruction is limited only by level.
The Company Program’s primary goal is to make affordable the finest education in dance, singing, and acting for students who put their performing arts training first, whether they wish to pursue a career in the field or not. Tuition for each Company Member is under a fee ceiling; each Member’s tuition is therefore subsidized by Caulfield School of Dance.
- Auditioning for Invitational/Closed Courses and Programs
- Closed Programs Tuition
- Closed Programs’ Student and Parent Obligations
- Performance Training Company Program Policies
Contract Submission Deadline: no later than 5pm on July 15*. Payment of Annual Membership Fee, Costume Deposit, Summer Intensive* deposits, etc. as outlined on the attached schedule is due with the contracts.
* You may be registering for more summer classes and/or Intensive weeks than billed on the attached schedule.
* Please ensure you have preregistered online and paid in advance of the commencement of any summer programs including all Summer Intensive Weeks.
Summer Intensives: one to four weeks.
Company/Division Workshop: 5:30 – 7:30pm, the Tuesday to Thursday, after Labour Day , i.e. September 3 to 5, 2019. (Regular courses always begin the Saturday after Labour Day.)
Parent Meeting: the date and time of the first Performance Training Company Parent Meeting is t.b.a..