Caulfield School of Dance
2610 St. Johns Street
Port Moody, BC, Canada
Please see map below.
Phone: 604 469 9366
Please call anytime. We check messages regularly and are happy to help you!
Email: Use the form below to send us an email.
Office Hours / Registration Times
We are in the office during our Office Hours which are:
Summer Office Hours, July 2 to August 30, 2019:
July 2 to August 8:
Tuesdays 4:15 – 7:00 pm
Thursdays 5:30 – 7:30 pm
August 12 to 30:
Mondays 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Wednedays 4:00 – 6:00 pm
Fridays 1:00 – 3:00 pm
Regular Office Hours, September 7, 2019 to June 15, 2020:
Monday to Friday: 4:00 – 7:00 pm
Saturday and Sunday: 10:00 am – 12:30 pm
The office is closed all Statutory Holidays and the Saturday of all long weekends (i.e. the Saturday, of the Thanksgiving long weekend), Hallowe’en (except when October 31 occurs on a Saturday or Sunday), and School District 43 Winter and Spring Breaks. Even when the school is closed we check phone messages and emails regularly and will respond as quickly as possible.
More information on School Closure Dates, etc. is here:
For Office Hours outside of the dates above, and details on closures, please see Registration.
Caulfield School of Dance is located in Port Moody, British Columbia’s “City of the Arts” on St. John’s Street (a.k.a Highway #7, Port Moody’s major road). There is street parking as well as our parking lot at the School’s back entrance on Spring Street.
Directions from North Burnaby and Vancouver (travelling East on Barnet Highway/Hastings Street):
- After traveling east on Barnet Highway, turn left onto St. John’s Street.
- We are located on your left hand side in the red brick building.
- To park in our parking lot, from St. John’s Street turn left onto Mary Street and take an immediate right turn onto Spring Street. We will be on your right hand side.
Directions from Coquitlam Centre Mall (Coquitlam and Port Coquitlam, etc.):
- Continuing west on the Lougheed Highway, the road becomes St. John’s Street.
- We are located on your right hand side in the red brick building.
- To park in our parking lot, from St. John’s Street turn right onto Grant Street and take an immediate left turn onto Spring Street. We will be on your left hand side.