Although most performing arts students will not choose to pursue a career in the field, sound training in the performing arts imparts valuable skills and experience that everyone can apply to all aspects of life:
- self-discipline, time management, and responsibility,
- team work and friendship,
- physical grace, power, coordination, strength, flexibility, and endurance,
- respect for one’s self and others,
- understanding healthy competition, goal setting, and achievement,
- the ability to express one’s self creatively with confidence.
Sharing with an audience the beauty you have conspired with others to create, is truly a magical and transforming experience. At Caulfield Schools Dance, our Core Values impel us to provide the best Performing Arts Training, which yields proven results.