I want to say once again how thrilled we are with the growth that Ben has shown this year. Caulfield School of Dance has been so wonderful to Ben and we appreciate everything you and your staff have done. I felt so blessed this weekend watching not only Ben but all of the kids dance. It was emotional for me…
– Marianne Larochelle, Mother of Benjamin Freemantle, current Principal Dancer of San Francisco Ballet Company (from age 23). Ben was a Vancouver Ballet Society Spring Seminar Awards recipient: the 2010 Earl Kruhl Scholarship, the 2011 Top Male Scholarship, and the 2012 Top Scholarship (at age 16); Trainee with the San Francisco Ballet Company (from age 17), Full Apprentice (from Age 18) Full Company Member (from Age 19), and Soloist of San Francisco Ballet Company (from age 22).
Kaia’s love for dance is fostered by the environment you create. … how wonderful and powerful the the Caulfield Year End Show is. It has become a pivotal gathering point for our family… Cori, you foster an amazing environment for our children to grow up in and I am so grateful that Kaia dances, learns, lives and develops within your studio.
– Tannis Goddard, Caulfield School of Dance Parent since 2006, mother of Kaia Goddard who has been awarded many top placements and scholarships form Surrey Festival of Dance and other local competitions and at age 12 was selected as the 2016 Provincial Delegate for Voice: Musical Theatre Age 14 and Under from Pacific West Performing Arts Festival.
Students at Cori Caulfield’s school are getting an excellent education.
– Crystal Pite, Artistic Director: Kidd Pivot; Choreographer: National Ballet of Canada; William Forsythe’s Ballett Frankfurt, Germany; Netherlands Dance Theatre, Holland; Cedar Lake Ballet Company, N.Y.C.; Les Ballets Jazz de Montréal; Ballet B.C.; and others.
My daughter started at the Caulfield School of Dance when she was 3 years old. I am continually in awe of the levels of excellence achieved by our dancers and know that it is a direct result of the high standards and calibre of the teaching staff. Her time at Caulfield continues to teach her life lessons about dedication, teamwork, and perseverance. However, what strikes me the most is the love and passion for dance and the arts that has been instilled in her. I know that I have my daughter in the right place.
– Karolin Phillips, Mother of Lauren Phillips, Provincial Voice Champion for Musical Theatre Under 14 Years (when age 13) and Under 18 Years (when age 14). Upon graduation from C.S.D. in June 2016 Lauren was accepted to Capilano University (auditioned over 200 students and accepted 22) for their musical theatre diploma; Randolph Academy for the Performing arts for their performing arts diploma; and Sheridan (auditioned over 500 students and accept 45) in Toronto for their Bachelor of Music Theatre Performance. Lauren accepted their offer as Sheridan was her first choice.
I can’t say enough good things about ‘Caulfield’. Inspiration, teamwork, personal growth, challenge… that is what the Caulfield School of Dance has meant to my child.
– Chris Doherty, Caulfield School of Dance Parent
We have been part of the Caulfield family for a wonderful 7 years. My daughter began there and now my son also enjoys dancing at Caulfield. We are very thankful to Cori and her dedicated and talented teachers for all that they have done and continue to provide. The opportunities and journey so far and the memories created have been amazing!
– Tamara Wong, Caulfield School of Dance Parent 2002 to 2013
Highly trained, profession
al instructor s. Beautiful choreograp hy! Our family has been a part of the Caulfield family for going on 13 seasons and I am looking forward to 7 more!
– Tara McKinley-Bishop, Caulfield School of Dance Parent since 2000
My daughter has been dancing with Caulfield School of Dance for 7 years. The School’s faculty are highly qualified and have a passion for the art. Not only has my daughter developed in her dance education, she has formed many friendships that are everlasting.
At this time of year, I am always very excited to see their accomplishments and I am fascinated by their performances. After a remarkable performance, we are asked “where are they from?” and it is with pride that we are from the Caulfield School of Dance.
Hello Cori, I just wanted to send an email to you about Lynsey’s auditions in Toronto. Both York and Ryerson universities accepted her on the spot.
I want to say thank you so much for all that she has learned from you and your school. She couldn’t have reached this far with the skills and knowledge about dance without you. I will always remember that.
– Jean Stephens, Parent of Lynsey Stephens who was offered acceptance to Ryerson University (with entrance academic scholarship), York University (with entrance academic scholarship and entrance Talent scholarship), and Arts Umbrella Graduate program and is now a graduate of Toronto’s Ryerson University for their BFA – Performance Dance program.