C.F.E.S.-S.P.T., Edu.,N.A.S.M.-C.E.S., N.C.C.P.3
Originally from Montreal, Marc comes to us with twenty-five years of experience as a Corrective Exercise Specialist. Marc employs his thorough understanding of the body and how to help improve performance, stave off injuries, and increase career longevity to get impressive results from young dancers.
Marc’s passion for Dance, Gymnastics, and Fitness began in 1991. Since then, he has produced many gold-winning champions and has helped hundreds achieve their goals in elite sport and fitness.
With a believe that improving fitness is not only physical, but also mental, Marc utilizes the psychology of motivation as a fundamental aspect of his training of young dancers.
- Strength & Conditioning Coach since 1991
- National-level Gymnastics Coach since 1991
- National Coaching Certification Program (NCCP) Level 3
- CFES Course Educator (Canadian Fitness Education Services )
- NASM-CES: National Academy of Sports Medicine – Corrective Exercise Specialist
- CFES-CPT: Canadian Fitness Education Services – Certified Personal Trainer
- Twist Sport Conditioning Level 3
- Standard First Aid, CPR ABC and AED
We are excited to offer Marc’s special expertise, passion, and enthusiasm, to our students and know they will love the results of working with this top coach.